To enroll for a class, please complete the following Online Form. An email will be sent to you to confirm the registration shortly.
Alternatively, please print and complete the Registration Form below and send it to Kid’s Cooking Hub by post or email.
Kids’ Cooking Hub Terms & Conditions
Bookings & Cancellations
- Bookings are considered confirmed when full payment has been received.
- Cancellations are allowed up to 5 days before the start of a course in which a refund will be given. Cancellations made by participants less than 5 days before a course starts or after a course has commenced are non-refundable or transferable at whatever circumstances.
- Should the participant be unable to attend a class, no substitutes are allowed and advance notice is highly appreciated.
- Absence in class due to any circumstances is considered as “no show”, no refund or rescheduling will be arranged.
- Kids’ Cooking Hub reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class for reasons concerning Kids’ Cooking Hub. If a class has been cancelled by Kids’ Cooking Hub, all participants will have the option of rescheduling to another date, or a full refund.
Exchange and Refund of Purchased Goods
- You are entitled to a refund or exchange for damaged goods if you provide valid proof of purchase (e.g. your invoice or receipt) within 7 days counting from the date of the invoice or receipt.
- Each piece of goods can only be exchanged once.
- We cannot exchange or refund goods especially ordered for the customer.
- We cannot exchange or refund goods if the damage of goods is caused by accident, misuse, negligence or improper use by the customer.
- Kids’ Cooking Hub may collect personal data of clients when they make purchase, use or register our products and/or services, take part in an activity or otherwise interact with us. Kids’ Cooking Hub policies and actions to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) under the Laws of Hong Kong.
Bad Weather Arrangements
- Amber & Red Rainstorm Warning and Tropical Cyclone Warning No. 1 & No. 3 ~ Classes will start as usual, but parents should decide if it is safe for their child to attend the classes.
- Black Rainstorm Warning / Tropical Cyclone Warning No.8 or above ~ Classes will be cancelled. No refund or make-up class will be arranged. If the warning is still in place at 8am, classes before 1pm will be cancelled. If the warning is still in place at 1pm, all classes will be cancelled for the day. Classes will resume three hours after the Hong Kong Observatory lowers the signal.
ATTENDING A CLASS
- Classes will start on time. All participants are advised to arrive 15 minutes early to get ready and minimize the chance of missing any of their lesson time.
Clothing & Footwear
- In terms of hygiene and safety, all participants are advised to wear closed shoes and no loose articles of clothing.
- Aprons for each participant will be provided for use in the class.
- Where possible, we will accommodate dietary constraints. As a courtesy, we ask you to alert our staff of any allergies and dietary restrictions upon booking. Allergies are the responsibility of the participant and not of the Kids’ Cooking Hub. We are not responsible for allergic reactions to foodstuffs. Food prepared on site may contain traces of nuts.
Taking Food Home
- We supply all your ingredients & recipes. Please bring appropriate containers to take the food home to share with the family.
- Kids’ Cooking Hub will take all necessary precautionary measures to ensure a safe learning environment for the participants. We will not be liable for any accident, loss or injury sustained during a class.
- If any tools or facilities are intentionally damaged or damaged due to negligence, full compensation shall be required.
Videotaping / Photography
- Videos and/or photographs maybe taken during class for promotional purposes.
Kids’ Cooking Hub reserves the rights to revise the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice. For enquiry, please call 5548 0180.